Micromotor heating test method and matters needing attention
1. Environmental conditions of micro-motors
1. The measurement of the temperature rise of the micro DC motor should be carried out in a room that is not affected by the external temperature. The indoor ambient temperature should be in the range of 5~40 °C. Should the indoor air circulate freely, and forced circulation is not allowed.
2. The temperature measurement point should be selected at the position where the thermometer can contact the lubricating oil of the micro DC motor.
2. Micro-motor thermometer
The division value is 0.5°C.
3. Determination method of micro motor
1. Determination of working temperature
The measurement of the temperature rise of the reducer under test is usually carried out at the same time as the measurement of the bearing capacity and transmission efficiency of the reducer, or it can be carried out separately. .
2. Determination of ambient temperature
Place a thermometer 1.5m away from the surface of the small DC motor to be tested. The height of the thermometer measuring point from the ground is equal to the axis of the reducer. The placement of the thermometer should not be affected by external radiant heat and airflow. The reading of the ambient temperature value The reading and the reading of the operating temperature value should be carried out at the same time.
Post time: 2022-02-21