YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor
YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor Description
YCT series electromagnetic speed-regulating motor is the main sub-series of the Y series asynchronous motor which was organizational designed by Ministry of Machine-Building Industry. YCT Series motor is a simple and reliable constant torque step less variable speed motor. It consists of a squirrel cage induction motor, an electromagnetic coupling and a coupling. This series motor has national unified technical conditions, and its installation size, driving motor and other damageable-parts are uniform all over the country, so, they are really interchangeable.
This series motor can stepless adjust its speed within rated speed and output rated torque. Its output speed on drive shaft holds nearly constant by automatically adjusting the coupling exciting current by means of speed negative feedback system of the controller according to the load changes. This series motor is suitable for equipment which load torque increases with speed rising, such as fan blowers and pumps. It has features of simple structure, easy operating, environmental adaptability and lower price.
This series of products is suitable for constant torque stepless speed regulation occasions, suitable for fan, water pump, mining machinery and other equipment.
YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor Features
1. No dead zone
2. Wide speed-regulating range, balanced speed adjustment
3. It has the speed negative feedback automatic adjustment system, and has low speed change rate.
4. Large starting torque and balanced starting.
5. It has simple structure and it is reliable and easy to maintain.
6. Low control power, multiple control modes.
YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor Voltage, frequency and working condition
Speed-regulating motor can continuously run with rated loads under the following conditions:
1. Rated voltage, comply with the specified value on nameplate on the asynchronous motor
2. Rated frequency, comply with the specified value on nameplate on he asynchronous motor
3. Altitude above sea level ≦1000m
4. The ambient cooling air maximum allowable temperature is 40℃
5. There were no ferromagnet dust or corroding metal and gas which can damage the insulation.
YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor Technical Parameter
|YCT Series Electromagnetic Adjustable Speed Motor|